Thank you for your interest in ShayAnn Scott Therapeutics.
Preparing For Your Session
- Please check your email for a digital Client Intake Form to be completed prior to your first session.
- Limit makeup and excessive perfumes.
- Hydrate for optimum results.
- Eat only a light meal within an hour of your massage.
During Your Session
- Draping will be used during the session to respect the client's privacy.
- Please notify the therapist if there needs to be a change in your positioning.
- Please notify the therapist if the pressure or strokes need to be adjusted to your level of comfort.
- If you feel discomfort or pain, please notify your therapist immediately.
- The following sometimes occur during a massage. They are normal responses to relaxation.
sighing, yawning, change in breathing, stomach gurgling
emotional feelings of expression
movement of intestinal gas, energy shifts, falling asleep, memories
We are looking forward to working with you! Please note - a 24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling a massage appointment. You will receive an email confirmation 48 hours prior to your session and instructions to OPT IN to receive a text reminder, 24 hours before your appointment.
Yours in Health,
Shay-Ann Scott, LMBT
Owner, ShayAnn Scott Therapeutics, LLC